As always, our students, staff, and clients remain our top priority at Grabber School of Hair Design. To address our reopening status, we wanted to provide the following update in accordance to St. Louis County’s recent permissions.
While taking the additional safety precautions to ensure proper sanitation, our facility will reopen June 1st to students only.
To comply with 75 individuals per building capacity regulation, class time schedules for day programs have been modified per program:
- The Day Cosmetology program will be only be participating in full-length school days on Mondays, Wednesdays, and alternating Fridays.
- The Day Esthetician and Day Nail Technology programs will be attending on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and alternating Fridays.
- The Night Cosmetology program schedule will proceed as normal.
- The Night Nail Technology program schedule will proceed as normal.
Salon Service Information:
On June 8th, we will reopen our salon services to the public. Days of operation will be:
- Mondays through Saturdays from 10:30am-3:00pm.
- Tuesday through Thursday evenings from 5:45pm-9:00pm
Our salon will be operating by appointment only as we will be taking a limited number of clients each day, with no walk-ins accepted at this initial time. We appreciate your patience as we work to first honor appointments made prior to our facility's closure.
Please be advised that in order to prevent the spread of germs within Grabber’s facility, temperature scanning technology will be employed at the time of building entry for clients and staff members. Should this cause any level of discomfort, we understand any decisions to postpone booking service until these precautionary measures are no longer deemed necessary.
As we maneuver through the process towards normalization, we are thankful to continue enduring this time as a team and appreciate the support we have received. Stay safe and healthy!
Thank you- Grabber School of Hair Design