As always, our students, staff, and clients remain our top priority at Grabber School of Hair Design. To address our reopening status regarding salon services, we wanted to provide the following update in accordance to St. Louis County’s recent permissions.
Salon Service Information:
On June 8th, our salon services reopened to the public. Days of current operation are:
- Mondays through Saturdays from 10:30am-3:00pm.
- Tuesday through Thursday evenings from 5:45pm-9:00pm
Our salon is operating by appointment only as we are only taking a limited number of clients each day, with no walk-ins accepted at this initial time. We appreciate your patience as we work to first honor appointments made prior to our facility's closure.
Please be advised that in order to prevent the spread of germs within Grabber’s facility, thermal imaging technology has been employed at the time of building entry for clients and staff members. Should this cause any level of discomfort, we understand any decisions to postpone booking service until these precautionary measures are no longer deemed necessary.
When it comes to precautions within the facility, Grabber School has obtained and is implementing the following:
- Fully automated hand washing systems - clinically proven to remove 99.9% of harmful pathogens on hands after 12 seconds of use, exceeding CDC and FDA hand hygiene requirements. We have installed the Meritech Clean Tech Elf on the clinic floor and the Meritech Clean Tech 500EZ in staff break room and student break room. For more information on each of these hand washing systems please visit: Meritech Handwashing Stations
- ElectroStatic Sprayer - all surfaces are being sprayed routinely with Vital Oxide- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator that can kill COVID-19. To view and learn more about the ElectroStatic Sprayer please visit: ElectroStatic Sprayer.
- Mist Disinfecting Sprayer - all surfaces sprayed routinely with an additional alcohol solution. To view the NorthStar Ultra-Fine Mist Disinfecting Sprayer please visit: Northern Tool & Equipment
- HVAC - We have installed needlepoint bipolar ionizers on all of our facility's HVAC units of which purify the air by eliminating airborne particulates, odors, and pathogens. Additionally, these ionizers attack and kill viruses, mold spores and pathogens, leaving them to die while leaving you with a clean and healthy indoor air. These ionizers demonstrate a 99.4% reduction rate on COVID-19 surface strain within 30 minutes. To learn more, please visit: Global Plasma Solutions.
- Thermal Imaging Cameras - As mentioned above, we have also installed thermal imaging cameras at the staff, student, and guest entrances. These thermal imaging cameras detect a person's body temperature and will immediately alert staff if a person has an elevated body temperature.
For information regarding emergency funding for students, please review Grabber School's CARES Act information.
As we maneuver through the process towards normalization, we are thankful to continue enduring this time as a team and appreciate the support we have received. Stay safe and healthy!
Thank you- Grabber School of Hair Design