A prospect who wishes to enroll must meet with the Director of Admissions and submit the following:
- Proof of age (birth certificate, driver’s license, or government issued ID).
- Proof of valid successful completion of twelfth (12th) grade education or equivalent (GED) which is a high school diploma or a transcript from a high school reflecting a graduation date, or diploma from home schooling.
- Check or Money order for five dollars ($5.00) payable to the Missouri Board of Cosmetology & Barber Examiners (Fee for student license).
- Foreign students must have evidence that their diploma has bene verified by an outside agency this is qualified to translate documents into English and confirms the academic equivalence to a U.S. high school diploma.
Upon enrollment, student must understand, and agree:
- $200.00 Registration Fee (cash, check, or charge)
- Attend orientation the first day of school
- Agree that all monies due, will be paid in full, before a student can graduate
- Understand that all monies due, will be paid in full, before the Missouri State Board will allow exam or licensing
- Students must attend at least one hour of class to be considered enrolled
- Financial Aid forms completed and returned by requested date to Financial Aid Administrator (only applicable if student wants to apply for financial aid)
- The Grabber School of Hair Design does not require any information regarding vaccinations from potential students to attend school.